FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Is this an official non-profit organization?
We are a Texas based non-profit, 501c3 corporation.
2. How do you ensure integrity?
We vet every need and request, rely on trusted partners, check personal references, purchase the materials (when applicable),and ship them directly to the recipients. We also will provide photos of the project unfolding and supply a cost report showing how every dollar was spent.
4. Can I donate the materials themselves rather than make a cash donation?
We're not set up to handle all in-kind donations, but would be happy to consider it. Please email us at: info@Chosen.org.
5. Can I mail in a check for my monthly subscription or for a one-time donation?
Of course! You can mail checks directly to: Chosen.org, 4305 Edgemont Drive, Austin, TX 78731
6. How can I get involved with Chosen as a volunteer or employee?
Chosen.org needs volunteers to help us make this dream a reality. We are seeking the following volunteers:
- Web Development
- Copy Writer & Editor
Email us at:Volunteers@Chosen.org if you are interested. Please specify your skill sets, availability and interest.
At this point in time we do not have any paying opportunities available, but please feel free to email us at: Careers@Chosen.org if you would like to express your interest for future openings.
7. Can I partner with Chosen?
If your church, organization, or group would like to be a dedicated partner, please email us at: Partners@Chosen.org.
Here's what we'll need:
1. Group/organization name, location, along with a brief overview.
2. Chosen assigned dedicated account manager. This Account Manager will be responsible for submitting a full overview of each need submitted to Chosen. Submissions will include reports on the verified need requests, providing detailed overview of needs, photos, videos, and complete follow up. The follow up report will include videos, photos, and stories detailing the impact of the gifts.
We know the needs are great and we welcome your help in bringing them to our attention so that we can help.
We look forward to working with you!